Home Education AMAZING!! See The Illiteracy Rate In Kumasi And Teacher-To-Student Ratio – Leaky...

AMAZING!! See The Illiteracy Rate In Kumasi And Teacher-To-Student Ratio – Leaky News



Credible information scooped by www.leakynews.net indicates that the illiteracy rate within the Kumasi Metropolis is currently at the minimum.

Of the 731,487 projected population, 91 percent are literates whiles the remaining 9 percent are illiterates.

The literacy rate is slightly higher for females (50.8%) than males (49.2%).

See also  CAMFED Ghana Engages Media, Discloses 5-Year Strategic Plan – Leaky News

According to the findings of the Kumasi Metropolitan Assembly through a community consultation exercise, there are about 337 Pre-Schools, 373 Primary schools , 252 JHS, 22 SHS, 14 Tertiary Institutions and 2 Technical/ Vocational Schools within the Metropolis.

A higher percentage of these schools are owned by the private sector. The Teacher-Pupil ratio is 1:24 for KG, 1:29 for primary level and 1:17 for the junior high school level.

See also  Do You Like Smoking Shisha A Lot? Check Out How It Can Harm Your System

The above is contained in an official draft on the Metro Medium Term Development Plan 2022-2025.

Source; www.leakynews.net



Join Our Whatsapp group. Yawpsarena.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here