The effects of Dumsor is becoming so unbearable because of how it is destroying things and taking the life of humans in our country as well.
Our media spotted a certain video of a certain electrician fixing a certain problem on an electric pole but so unfortunately for him, he was electrified on top of the pole and burnt to death at once.
Though the identity of the electrician was not revealed but the residents near by clarified that he came to fix a certain problem they had on the pole when there was a light out.
The location where the incident happened was not revealed as well but the major thing about this is that he was electrified to death through dumsor.
Let us watch the video below.