It was all tears and disaster at the Nsutaman Catholic Senior High School as there was a very massive fire outbreak in their girl’s dommetary building.
The incident happened on the 25th of April in this month as reported by the students in the school.
What actually caused the fire outbreak has not been specified yet but allerged claims indicates that it was due to the dumsor which actually caused the fire outbreak.
According to the students who recorded this video, he made it clear that no student nor teaching and non-teaching staff were hurt or injured during the outbreak of the fire.
Let us watch the video below: